1. Choice of Programs– there are countless undergraduate and postgraduate options across numerous disciplines
2. Work– With the Tier 1 Visa you can work up to 20 hours/ week
3. Accelerated Degrees– An undergraduate degree from a Canadian University can provide entry into an accelerated 2 year Law Degree, or a 1- year Masters program
4. International Experience
5. Travel– Weekend or mid-term breaks provide ample time to explore Europe!
6. Support- A myriad of services are available to International students
7. Standards– The United Kingdom, France, and Ireland are recognized as world leaders in higher education
8. Focus– Electives are minimal, and you are quickly immersed in the core of your academic program