Studying in Ireland allows you to turn your Diploma into a Degree, often in just one year. But there are several other good reasons to spend time studying in this beautiful country. Here’s a look:
1. Gorgeous Countryside and Breathtaking views. Unleash your spirit of adventure with windsurfing, hang gliding, sailing, rock climbing and more in the beautiful outdoors.
2. A Rich Tapestry of Arts and Activities. Are you attracted to mesmerizing music, the lure of literature or contemporary cuisine? It’s all here, waiting for you in Ireland!
3. A Rich Cultural History. Travel back in time and learn more about Ireland’s great writers from the fame of Oscar Wilde to the originality of James Joyce. Learn about their lives, and their inspiration.
4. Live in a Friendly, Safe Country. As voted by Lonely Planet!
5. Enjoy a Low Cost Living. Living and Studying in Ireland is considerably lower than being in other major metropolitan centres like London or New York.
6. Proximity to Europe. Finished classes on a Friday? Hop a quick flight to any number of exciting European destinations and be back in time for Monday morning.
7. Castles are Everywhere. There are more than 30,000 castles and ruins just waiting for you to explore.
8. Meet students who come from more than 161 different countries to study here.
9. Ireland is a Top Student Centre. With 36% of the population under the age of 25, Ireland is one of the most exciting places in the world to be a student.
10. Enjoy World Class Standards. An emphasis on education means an international reputation for academic quality which is recognized throughout the world.
Interested in finding out more about programs and opportunities? Barclay Educational offers free Application Assistance! It’s not too late to apply. This year’s deadline is May 31st. Please contact Jackie at JSB@barclayedu.com.