Explore Education Abroad
The Study in France Service is free!
An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in France can provide Canadian students with an enriching experience that will expose them to another culture and broaden their horizons. Barclay Educational Services (BES) has formed a new partnership with IÉSEG School of Management, providing Canadian students an incredible opportunity to study in France.
If you’re interested in studying in the France, BES provides a range of services that will help you get there. These services include guidance on transcripts, personal statements, references, tuition fees, living costs and student visa requirements. And the best part? When applying to this school, there is NO FEE for our application and counseling services.
IÉSEG’s objectives are simple: ensure students become talented, dynamic and above all successful individuals, who will continue to make a difference across a diverse range of global business markets.
The School is historically renowned for its 5-year Grande Ecole Master in Management, a prestigious program that takes students from the beginning of their higher education studies through to a Master’s degree. The program, comprising a three-year Bachelor cycle and 2-year Master cycle (which can be taken independently) prepares students for the challenges of the business world: they acquire extensive knowledge throughout the five years and develop a diverse set of skills also via internships and international exchange programs.
They are proud to have created a multinational and multicultural setting which contributes greatly to the quality of education and research at IÉSEG. Currently, they have more than 2000 international students (100 nationalities) and more than 80% the permanent academic staff are from non-french backgrounds (from over 40 countries), so they can say IÉSEG is a truly international school within a French environment.
- 84% of IÉSEG’s permanent faculty is international, and the school has a network of more than 260 partner universities in 66 countries.
- All of the programs are taught in English and over 80% of our permanent faculty members are international
- The School currently has 4 800 students at its two campuses; the historic campus in Lille and at Paris at La Défense, Europe’s biggest business hub.
- IÉSEG School of Management is one of the top business schools in France, ranked 17th in the Financial Times global Master in Management ranking.
- It has been awarded the triple crown of international accreditations: EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA recognizing its high standards in management education.
- As a French Grande Ecole and member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles, IÉSEG is one of the most prestigious higher education institutions in the country.
Have questions about programs, schools, or application requirements?
Contact us for more information: