Cyber crime and terrorism are among the biggest threats currently facing society. These issues are also key priorities for government at all levels. This MA program at top-rated Swansea University will give you an in-depth understanding of the constantly changing nature of online crimes and criminal behaviour. In addition, the program will open up a range of exciting career opportunities.
Learning from industry experts who all have a wealth of academic and practical experience, you will gain knowledge of the threats, trends, issues and responses in terrorism and cybersecurity as well as an understanding of the crucial ethical questions.
WHY CYBER CRIME AND TERRORISM AT SWANSEA?
As a postgraduate student at the Hillary Rodham Clinton School of Law, you will be part of a globally recognised law school. This institution has a thriving academic environment which is committed to excellence in teaching and research, and offers an exceptional student experience.
- You can engage directly with project work and with stakeholders who can provide insights and cutting-edge knowledge of cyber crime and terrorism.
- The course has strong relationships with national and international partners, including policymakers, government and industrial security practitioners, military organizations, and communities.
- Swansea University is ranked 26th in the UK for research quality and 22nd for research impact (REF 2014).
YOUR CYBER CRIME AND TERRORISM MA EXPERIENCE
On this specialist postgraduate degree, you will benefit from expertise in the law school’s research centres, including the Cyberterrorism Project.
You will also learn through:
- Guest lectures within the delivery of modules and as additional learning
- The opportunity for work placements and collaborative research projects.
CYBER CRIME AND TERRORISM MA EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Cyber crime and online terrorism are major priority areas for governments and in the private sector, and the knowledge you gain from this degree offers potential careers in:
- Public sector – government, civil service, political and policy advice
- Private sector – global, national or local business
- Non-governmental sector
- Research and academia
Interested in learning more about this challenging program? If you are applying from Canada please contact Barclay Educational Services for FREE application assistance. Barclay is a recognized agent of Swansea University in Canada so is able to help students at no charge. The school pays our fee. For more info, email Jackie: JSB@barclayedu.com