Applications are still being accepted for the Medical School program run by Queen Mary University of London in the beautiful country of Malta. The program in Medicine (MBBS) runs for five-years (Full time.) But there isn’t much time to get your paperwork in order if you wish to apply.
More details about the program:
- Awarded a Medicine MBBS from Queen Mary University of London (Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry)
- Programme is taught in English
- All candidates apply directly to Queen Mary University of London not UCAS. Canadians can apply through Barclay Educational Services which is a recognized Canadian agent of QMUL.
- Application deadline for 2019 entry is Sunday 30 June
- The School is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools, developed through a partnership between the World Federation for Medical Education (WFME) and the Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
If you decide to study with QMUL in Malta, you will have an opportunity to live and work in a wonderful Mediterranean location. Malta’s history spans 7,000 years and this beautiful country features everything from prehistoric temples to world-class scuba diving facilities, watersports, clear blue seas, white sandy beaches, festivals and football. Also important is the fact that Malta is a safe and welcoming country. Living here will be an unforgettable experience.
You can find out more about Malta by clicking the links below:
If you are interested in more information or wish to submit an application from Canada please contact Barclay Educational Services at JSB@barclayedu.com As a recognized agent for the University there is NO CHARGE to students. The University pays our fee.