Students have been asking for extended application deadlines and the IESEG School of Management in France has now responded to these requests. This top-rated Business School has just announced that it will be continue to accept applications into several of its programs as per the schedule below. IESEG is recognized for its quality research and teaching. In fact, the Business School holds a triple crown rating, a distinction which is reserved for only 1% of business schools in the world. You can find out more here: https://www.ieseg.fr/en/news/ieseg-gains-amba-accreditation-and-joins-elite-group-with-triple-crown/
IESEG has campuses in beautiful locations such as the heart of Paris and the beautiful city of Lille. All courses are conducted in English! If you wish to apply from Canada to any of the programs listed below in time for a Sept 2019 start, please contact Barclay Educational Services by emailing Jackie at JSB@barclayedu.com If you apply through Barclay before the deadline your application fee will be WAIVED. Barclay Educational is a recognized Canadian agent for IESEG. As such there is no charge for our services. The University pays our fee.
Find out more about being a student at IESEG by watching the video below:
MSc & IMBA until:
- Friday June 14th for non-EU students
- Decisions to be released: week of June 24th – 28th
- Final deadline to pay deposit: July 5th
- Friday June 28th for European students
- Decisions to be released: week of July 8th – 12th
- Final deadline to pay deposit: July 14th
- This is the deadline for your students to validate the online application with complete submission of all required documents + for you to submit your agent feedback form to us.
- Friday June 28th for ALL students
- This is the deadline for you to send us all required documents + agent feedback by email.