Thinking of studying Law? There are SO many good reasons to head overseas! If you apply from Canada, you are eligible to start a 3 year LLB directly from high school. Those who already have an undergraduate degree can apply for a 2 year Accelerated Law Degree (JD Pathway.) ALL of these credentials easily transfer back home to Canada. Find out about The University of Aberdeen, one of our partner schools offering Law programs which are very popular with Canadians. To find out how to apply contact us at Barclay Educational Services by emailing Jackie, email@example.com Barclay Educational is a Canadian agent for the University of Aberdeen. Our services are FREE! The University pays our fee.
SOME REASONS TO CONSIDER ABERDEEN:
- The School of Law is ranked 5th in the UK by the Times Good University Guide 2019.
- 94% student satisfaction in the latest National Student Survey Wide options.
- 15 Law degree programs and the opportunity to specialize in Honours years.
- Small class sizes and a highly personalized learning experience.
- Taught by top legal academics who are shaping national and international policy, for example in the energy sector.
- Aberdeen Law Project: law students gaining experience through offering free legal advice service in the community, covering employment issues, housing, consumer rights and small businesses.
- A friendly international environment, studying alongside classmates from over 40 different nationalities within Aberdeen Law School.
- An exceptionally high professional employment rate, with our law graduates much in demand, not only in the UK but abroad too.
- A Law Society which organizes a busy and varied program of social, educational and supportive events and the European Law Students’ Association a local branch of a pan-European network.
- The Aberdeen Student Law Review, a student-led journal.
Contact us today and start studying in Fall 2021!