Explore our partner schools
Anglia Ruskin University has its origins in the Cambridge School of Art, opened in 1858 by John Ruskin. It is now a UK government-funded university with degree awarding powers conferred by the Privy Council, a department of the British government. It has four faculties: Arts, Law and Social Science; Science and Technology; the Lord Ashcroft International Business School; Health, Social Care and Education.
All students are allocated a personal tutor at the start of their course.
It offers courses with a distinctive integration of theory and practice, so they prepare you for the world of work, as well as an Employer Mentoring Scheme to increase employability. Placement opportunities are available with many employers including: Cambridge Arts Picturehouse; BBC; MTV; Cambridge University Press.
- Cambridge is a vibrant city with world famous festivals such as the Cambridge Folk Festival, Cambridge Beer Festival and Cambridge Film Festival.
- London is only 45 minutes away by train.
- Cambridge is at the heart of the high-tech centre known as Silicon Fen.
- 10% of the UK’s computer games developers are within 5 miles of Cambridge City Centre.
MA Children’s Book Illustration
MA Music Therapy
MSc Sport & Exercise Science
The University of Brighton is a community of over 21,000 students and 2,600 staff based on five campuses in Brighton and Eastborne on the sunny south coast of England.
With over 500 courses to choose from, the University of Brighton is a modern, innovative institution on one of the liveliest sections of the UK coast. We will provide you with excellent learning opportunities and will support you in every way to make the most of them.
Choose to be a part of a UK university that gives students relevant academic knowledge and the opportunity to use that knowledge and gain real-world work experience. More than 3,000 students from outside the UK join us each year.
- 90% of graduates are in employment or further education within six months of completing their degree
- Currently many Canadian students are at Brighton studying courses such as Pharmacy, Law, Business and Arts
- In 2018 there are up to 50 merit-based scholarships available to new full-time international students on undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree courses.
- Less than an hour to central London and only 30 minutes from Gatwick International airport
MA Architectural & Urban Design
MA Interior Design
Founded in 1876, the University of Bristol has had a reputation for innovation since gaining its Royal Charter in 1909. Bristol’s research activity tackles some of the world’s most important issues such as disease, climate change, food security, energy and social justice.
The University departments, libraries and halls of residence are situated within the city, and most University buildings are within easy walking distance of one another and Bristol’s city centre life. Within five minutes, you could be drinking coffee in one of the city’s many cafes or wandering around the City Art Gallery.
Bristol has been welcoming international students for more than 50 years, and we are one of the most diverse universities in the UK, with students from over 120 countries. There are more than 18,000 students at Bristol, who make up over 20% of the student population.
Bristol offers a wide range of Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral research degrees. We have 45 academic departments and 15 research centres across six faculties: Arts, Engineering, Medical & Veterinary Science, Medicine & Dentistry, Science, and Social Sciences & Law.
- University founded in 1876, Royal Charter in 1909
- 18,000 students from over 120 countries
- Graduate alumni network of 145,000 in 180 countries
- 11 Nobel laureates
MSc International Development
MSc Public Policy
City University London was founded in 1894, and is an international university with a reputation for academic excellence and a central London location.
There are more than 21,000 students from more than 150 countries and academic staff drawn from more than 50 international locations, City University London has a truly international outlook.
City University London prides itself on being the university for business and the professions and as such maintains close links with many professional institutions and businesses both at home and abroad with industry connections which feed directly into its research and teaching.
A number of interdisciplinary centres have also been launched at the university, designed to increase collaborative teaching and research across its schools as well as build stronger links with industry and academia. These include the Centre for Creativity in Professional Practice, the Centre for Information Leadership, the Centre for Performance at Work and the City Collaborative Transport Hub.
2 Year LLB (Law)
MA Financial Journalism
MA Magazine Journalism
As a student at Cranfield University you will enjoy many amenities within walking distance including bars, shops, a post office, a sports hall and a bank. Other leisure and shopping facilities can be found in Milton Keynes and the historic town of Bedford which is just a short drive away.
The beautiful Cranfield campus houses The School of Aerospace, Transport and Manufacturing, Cranfield School of Management and the School of Water, Energy and Environment. There is also an array of industrial-scale facilities for research purposes.
Other facilities at the Cranfield campus include
Its own airport,
Two hotels with full accommodation and conference and banqueting facilities,
Sports and recreation facilities,
Numerous student accommodation options
An adjoining Technology Park, houses nearly 60 science, technology and knowledge-based businesses.
An on-campus nursery and pre-school
Durham University is located in the small and ancient city of Durham in the heart of North East England, just a three-hour train journey north of London and an hour and a half south of Edinburgh.
Every student at Durham University can choose a college to belong to, and there are 16 colleges to choose from. Although the colleges are purely residential facilities and not used for teaching, they are more than just a place to eat and sleep. Styles of college range from the brand-new, state-of-the-art, to traditional historic buildings such as Durham Castle!
LLM International Trade & Commercial Law
MSc Public Economics
MA Conservation of Archeological & Museum Objects
The University of Essex offers outstanding teaching across 18 academic departments in four faculties: Law and Management, Social Sciences, Science and Engineering, and Humantities and Comparative Studies
Essex’s strong academic ranking, international outlook and global network of successful alumni ensure its name is known and respected around the world. The University is developing a Global Alliance of universities worldwide to support the further development of our international profile.
Essex guarantees on-campus accommodation for the first year of study to all our new international students. All rooms have internet access, some are ensuite and all are within 10 minutes walk of the teaching buildings.
- 18 Departments – We offer courses across 18 academic departments in four faculties: Law and Management, Social Sciences, Science and Engineering, and Humanities and Comparative Studies
- Ideally located – All our campuses are less than one hour from central London by train. The local airport of Stansted, less than 1 hour away, gives access via cheap flights to over 100 destinations in Europe and beyond.
- A friendly and international environment – Currently 40% of our students come from outside the UK and from over 130 different countries worldwide
- Outstanding academic and social facilities – Including modern science and engineering laboratories and award winning entertainment venues.
- Award winning accommodation – We guarantee on-campus accommodation for the first year of study to all our new international students and all rooms are within 10 minutes walk of the teaching buildings.
MFA Theatre Directing
MBA Museum Management
The University of Exeter was established in 1855 and offers a combination of high-quality teaching within a research-rich environment across three beautiful campuses in Exeter and Cornwall.
Exeter has an excellent research foundation, with world-class research in all of the 31 subject areas in the university, and 98% of Exeter’s total research is rated as being “internationally recognised.” Exeter also has a strong focus on student success, with over 900 employer events on campus and an impressive 94% of graduating students in work or further study within 6 months.
The university has a thriving multinational community of staff and students, including around 100 students from Canada, ensuring a friendly welcome for all. Canadian students are enrolled in bachelor’s, master’s and PhD programs in fields as diverse as law, politics, biological sciences, education and psychology. There are even Canadian-specific scholarship and award opportunities.
The University of Exeter prides itself on providing students with an excellent learning experience, and tremendous opportunities to enjoy the British way of life in the cultural hub of the South West of England.
2 Year LLB (Law)
MBA – One Planet MBA
MA Applied Security Strategy
The University of Kent, the UK’s European University, is one of the UK’s most dynamic universities. It has campuses and centers in Canterbury, Medway, Paris, Brussels and Athens and is a major educational, economic and cultural force throughout the region.
The international outlook of the institution adds to the cosmopolitan nature of the Kent experience. Excellence in teaching, variety in extra-curricular activities, and course related internship/work experience are well established. Time spent studying at overseas partner institutions is greatly supported. These opportunities contribute to Kent’s excellent graduate employability record.
- Beautiful and friendly, 350-acre main campus overlooking the cathedral city of Canterbury
- Specialist postgraduate schools in Brussels and Paris for international studies
- A thriving cosmopolitan community with students from more than 120 different nationalities
- Excellent accommodation, computing, sports, music, cultural, education and personal support facilities
2 Year LLB (Law)
MA Applied Actuarial Sciences
MA International Relations (Brussels)
The University occupies an attractive campus close to the centre of Leicester, a multicultural city of 300,000 people. Leicester is located in the East Midlands region of England, 160km north of London, a journey of 70 minutes by train.
International students make up about 24 per cent of our full-time student population of 12,600. In the 2010-11 academic year this included 219 Canadian students.
Popular Master’s and PhD programs include Archaeology, Financial Economics, Geographical Information Systems, Global Environmental Change, Mass Communications, Molecular Genetics and Museum Studies. We also offer degree programmes in Law (both 3-year LLB and 2-year graduate entry Senior Status programmes) and Medicine.
Leicester offers a wide range of catered and self-catering University-managed accommodation to suit all tastes. We guarantee accommodation to all new students who apply by specified deadlines.
The city also offers a good supply of private sector accommodation.
All new international students are encouraged to attend the Welcome Programme in the week before the start of the academic year. This provides an excellent opportunity to settle into a new way of life. The International Students’ Association (ISA) is one of the biggest student societies. It organises day trips and weekends away to destinations all over the UK.
Leicester is a student city: during term-time 12 per cent of Leicester’s population are students. Whether it’s shopping, eating out, nightlife, entertainment, music, festivals or sport, Leicester has something for everyone. Leicester is the UK’s first Environment City, with many parks and green spaces, including the University’s Botanic Garden.
2 Year LLB (Law)
MA Communication, Media, & Public Relations
MA Archeology of the Roman World
Newcastle University offers a high-quality academic experience in the heart of one of Britain’s best university cities. Whether your preference is for the attractions and convenience of city living or for exploring castles, coastlines and countryside, the region has something to offer you.
The Newcastle name is globally recognized and this is reflected in the cosmopolitan population of our campus. Around 3,000 of our 19,500 undergraduates and postgraduates are international students, representing more than 100 different countries.
Newcastle is easily reached from many cities including London, Manchester and Edinburgh, with regular direct flights and trains operating. As a Newcastle student, you will be welcomed into a supportive study environment in one of Britain’s safest cities.
- Newcastle University is a member of the Russell Group, the association of the 20 leading research-intensive UK universities.
- Students love our city-centre campus, within easy walking distance of the City’s attractions.
- Living costs for students are amongst the lowest in the UK (accommodation, transport, general cost of living etc).
- The University is rated highly by international students for its Careers Service, Library, and overall student experience (International Student Barometer survey).
- Newcastle graduates are amongst the most employable, with more than nine out of ten going on to employment or further study.
MA Urban Design
MA Architecture, Planning, & Landscape (Design)
MA Arts, Business, & Creativity
Queen Mary is one of the largest colleges of the internationally renowned University of London. The college has a student population of more than 16,000 students, around 20 per cent of whom are from overseas, contributing to a truly cosmopolitan environment that is extremely welcoming to students from all over the world.
Queen Mary is a campus-based university, located in vibrant east London, just 15 minutes away from central London. As the only college of the University of London to offer a fully integrated campus in central London, you can live, study and socialize all in one place.
Today Queen Mary is one of UK’s leading research-focused higher education institutions. Queen Mary’s 3,000 staff delivers world class degree programmes and research across a wide range of subjects in humanities, social sciences and laws, in medicine and dentistry and in science and engineering.
Although the size and diversity of Queen Mary gives it all the characteristics and facilities of a university in its own right, it is also part of the federal University of London, a wide-ranging body comprising some 40 academic institutions and 120,000 students.
Founded in 1916, SOAS has produced Heads of State, diplomats, Supreme Court judges, CEO’s and a Nobel laureate among many other distinguished graduates across the world. With 56% of SOAS students coming from outside the UK, our central London campus is home to a vibrant community of diverse talents, aspirations and inspirations.
SOAS WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST EXPERIENCES I COULD HAVE IMAGINED. THE INTERNATIONAL ATMOSPHERE AND LEARNING ENVIRONMENT, ON TOP OF BEING SITUATED IN LONDON MADE FOR AN INCREDIBLE YEAR. THE PROGRAM ITSELF (MSC DEVELOPMENT STUDIES) WAS HOLISTIC, CRITICAL AND ENGAGING.
I COULD NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR FACILITATING THE WHOLE PROCESS AND TRANSITION!
– Jennifer, Canadian University Grad
SOAS VIDEO – Looking further into the following programs:
MSc Violence, Conflict & Development
MSc Migration, Mobility & Development
SOAS specialises in Law & Social Sciences, Arts & Humanities and Languages & Cultures with a focus on geographical and geopolitical issues not found elsewhere at UK universities. With a global outlook as their default setting, our programmes offer students the opportunity to gain awareness and expertise in countries and regions beyond the western world (Asia, Africa and the Middle East) while exploring the issues that confront humankind today.
Our scholars combine language scholarship with disciplinary expertise and regional focus, and are distinctively positioned to grapple with, analyze, and explain the pressing issues confronting two-thirds of humankind. Our research and teaching covers: democracy, development, human rights, migration, identity, economic, financial and legal systems, poverty, religion, and social change, amongst other subjects.
From day one our students are encouraged to challenge conventional views and think globally – and this is one of the reasons why they develop influential careers that make a difference.
- Small community of 5,500 students
- Renown as one of the most diverse universities in the world
- Over 56% of students from outside the UK and across 133 countries
- 11:1 – one of the best teaching ratio’s in the UK
- Language Entitlement – all students have the opportunity to study a language for free
- SOAS Library is one of five National Research Libraries in the UK with 1.2 million items across 400 languages
- Programmes across Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Research, Distance Learning and Summer Schools
- Ranked Top 100 in the world for International Relations, Development Studies, Modern Languages, Communications, History, Anthropology, Linguistics and Law
- LLB Law and LLB Senior Status
- MSc Development Studies
- MA International Studies and Diplomacy / MSc International Politics
The University of Southampton is a research-intensive university and a founding member of the prestigious Russell Group.
Our programmes cover a wide range of areas, offering flexibility and choice. Join us, and you will gain transferable skills that employers really want, and develop critical thinking and independent learning skills that are essential for future leaders and decision makers. Our lecturers are leaders in their fields and offer you the chance to learn about world-changing research as it happens.
Situated on the warm and sunny south coast, just over an hour from London, Southampton is a thriving modern city, steeped in history and culture and is proud to be England’s most affordable student city.
- Home to a thriving Canadian student community: including Canadian Law Society
- Our Canadian students are guaranteed accommodation for all years of their study
- A beautiful, green campus-based University with a community-feel, complete with theatre, cinema, nightclub, sports centre and concert hall.
- 24,000 students from 140 countries worldwide.
- 2 year accelerated LLB with JD Pathway
- BEng/MEng Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- BSc/MSc Oceanography
- MA Film
- MA Maritime Archaeology
The University of York has developed considerably since it was established in 1963. There are currently over 13,000 students, with 10,400 of them following undergraduate degree programmes in the arts, sciences and social sciences. There are 3000 international students from more than 100 countries, making up 20% of the total student population.
The main campus at Heslington, a short walk from York city centre, is situated around a large lake. The campus is generally traffic-free, so it is easy and quick to move around. There are fast and frequent bus services to and from the city and an effective network of cycle paths.
Living, learning and social life all happen within the Colleges as most of them include residential accommodation, academic departments, and computer suites, as well as a venue for social events.
The largest Gothic cathedral in northern Europe, York Minster majestically dominates the York skyline and you can circle the city centre as you walk around the ancient city walls.
Just outside York lies some of Britain’s most impressive countryside with a great many places of natural beauty and historic interest. Positioned midway between London and Edinburgh, York is easily accessible. By train, London and Manchester are only two hours away. By air, York can be reached from Leeds/Bradford, Newcastle and Manchester airports.
- The attractive, parkland 200-acre campus is just 25 minutes’ walk from the historic city of York.
- The college system is a major part of the student experience at York. Each college has its own distinctive identity, atmosphere, facilities and history.
- The University’s strengths in teaching, learning and research, combined with the attractions of the city of York, offer a strong incentive to choose York – one of Britain’s most successful universities.\
2 Year LLB (Law)
MA Conservation Studies (Historic Buildings)
MA Cultural Heritage Management
Founded in 1495 as Columbus was opening up the New World, the University of Aberdeen is one of the UK’s most internationally distinguished universities and within the top 150 higher education institutions worldwide.
All single international students are guaranteed a single occupancy room in University Halls of Residence for at least the first year of study. As a place, Aberdeen is able to offer students the big city feel while still small enough to offer a very friendly, student-city atmosphere. It is also one of the most dynamic, prosperous and beautiful regions in the UK, with miles of golden sandy beaches and coast as well as nearby countryside, castles and distilleries.
- Founded in 1495, as Scotland’s third oldest university and the fifth oldest in the UK
- Five Nobel Laureates are associated with the University of Aberdeen
- Student community representing 120 nationalities
- 16,000 students: 46% men 54% women, and 19% mature undergraduates
- Over 600 first degree programmes and more than 140 taught Masters programs
- 97% graduates enter directly into work, further study or training within 6 months
- Libraries with over a million volumes, priceless historic material, and seven museum collections recognised as nationally important
- Over 150 sports clubs and societies, and the Olympic-standard Aberdeen Sports Village which opened summer 2009
MSc Oil & Gas Enterprise Management
MSc Global Health & Management
MSc Archeology of the North
The University of Dundee is known for its excellence in teaching and research. It is ranked within the top 300 universities in the world and within the top 40 in the UK, by National University Rankings.
The university’s city campus has an ideal location in the centre of Dundee, only a five-minute stroll from all that the city has to offer. For those who value peace and tranquility the campus offers a surprising amount of green space making it quiet and relaxed Some buildings on campus provide spectacular views across the city, out towards the river and to the beautiful countryside beyond.
The Campus Green lies at the heart of the University grounds and plays a key role in student life. It hosts various events throughout the year, from graduation garden parties in June to snowman-building competitions in the middle of winter.
We are a truly international University with 36.8 % of our students coming from overseas and course materials designed to give you the global perspective required for today’s worldwide marketplace.
- Edinburgh Napier University offers industry informed courses which combine the optimum balance of theory and practice.
- The University offers excellent support services for international students, including airport meet and greet, first week activities and International Students’ Club.
- The University has some of the most modern teaching and learning facilities in Scotland, including free computer/internet access – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- The University has proactive careers support, which includes job preparation master classes, employer networking events and career fairs.
- Its campuses are located in Scotland’s beautiful capital city, Edinburgh – a compact, safe, friendly and cosmopolitan city.
MA Creative Advertising
MA Interior Architecture
Edinburgh Napier offers a huge variety of undergraduate degrees and more than 100 different professional postgraduate courses, with taught and research opportunities in its three faculties:
- The Business School
- Faculty of Engineering, Computing & Creative Industries
- Faculty of Health, Life & Social Sciences
Edinburgh Napier is a multi-campus university and has three main campus located across Scotland’s capital city. The state-of-the-art Sighthill Campus is home to the Faculty of Health, Life and Social Sciences, providing a modern, purpose-built, sustainable building with premier teaching and learning facilities. It has been designed to create a great learning environment, to help students graduate with the best possible career prospects.
Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) is one of the UK’s leading modern universities, with a graduate employment rate of 96% and a commitment to contributing to the Common Good. GCU offer a range of career-focussed programmes at city centre campuses in Glasgow, Scotland’s largest city, and London, the UK’s vibrant capital. All courses grant students the opportunity to achieve their goals and to help improve lives all over the world.
- Fashion Marketing
- TV Fiction Writing
- Occupational Therapy
- Digital Media and Design.
- State of the art campuses set in the bustling cities of Glasgow and London
- First in Scotland for international student satisfaction (ISB, Autumn 2015)
- Attractive range of bursaries and scholarships
- January and September start dates available
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh was established in 1875 and has around 5000 students, including students from more than 65 different countries.
Our small size means that we can offer a friendly and supportive environment for our students; in fact we were rated best in the UK for our international student support in a recent survey. Our most popular programmes amongst Canadian students are: Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Speech & Language Therapy, Audiology, Occupational Therapy, International Health, Arts & Cultural Management and Psychology.
Our courses are developed to prepare students for fulfilling careers: 92% of QMU graduates find employment or go on to further training within 6 months of graduating.
- £105 million new campus
- Professionally relevant courses in healthcare, business and management, social sciences, drama and theatre arts
- Student-centred approach to teaching, learning and assessment
MSc Speech Therapy
MBA Hospitality Management
The University of Strathclyde is one of the UK’s leading universities, meeting the needs of students, employers, industry and the wider community.
Strathclyde is a leading international technological university, and occupies a unique place among British universities by combining academic tradition with forward-thinking teaching and innovative research.
The Strathclyde Business School is one of an elite group of schools to achieve triple accreditation from AACSB International, EQUIS and AMBA placing it in the top 1% of business schools worldwide.
The University is based in the heart of the vibrant and friendly Scottish city of Glasgow, making it a great place to live and study. Glasgow is one of the UK’s best-preserved Victorian cities, which has over 70 public parks.
The city is home to over 20 museums and art galleries, which are free of charge, and more than 200 other cultural organizations, including the Scottish Opera, Scottish Ballet, the Royal Scottish National Orchestra, and numerous theaters.
MSc Business Analysis & Consulting
MSc Pharmacy Practice
MSc Product Design
The essence of the University of Stirling is its great people: our graduates, staff and students are helping to shape the world. Founded by Royal Charter in 1967, the University of Stirling was the first genuinely new university in Scotland for over 400 years. We retain our pioneering spirit and a passion for innovation and excellence in all we do.
Students are at the heart of what we do and we provide one of the best all round student experiences in the UK. In learning and teaching, we work with our student community to deliver high quality programs that produce intellectually able graduates who are highly sought after by employers.
A University at the heart of Scotland, Stirling is at the geographic heart of Scotland – dramatically positioned at the point where Lowland and Highland Scotland meet. A fascinating mix of old and new, Stirling has a reputation as one of the most attractive places to live in the UK.
MSc Sustainable Aquaculture
MSc Computing for Financial Markets
MSc Performance Coaching
Top 10 reasons to study at Aberystwyth University
- Established in 1872 as the first University institution in Wales, Aberystwyth has a long reputation of academic excellence
- Best in the country for overall student experience for two consecutive years (Times Higher Education Survey)
- Top university for Student Satisfaction in the world according to a worldwide survey (International Student Barometer)
- Number 1 University town in Wales (Number 8 in the UK) by MSN travel
- 4th in the UK for the quality of its teaching and learning (Times Higher Education Survey)
- On-campus accommodation guaranteed for international fee paying students
- Generous bursary and scholarship schemes for international students
- Fantastic scenery and lots of opportunities for sports and extra-curricular activities
- Prominent alumni including international royalty and heads of state
- One of the safest and most affordable locations in the United Kingdom
MA Intelligence & Strategic Studies
Critical International Politics
MSc Food & Water Security
Dedicated to academic excellence for more than 130 years, Bangor University is one of the oldest and most prestigious degree awarding institutions in the UK.
Situated between the mountains of Snowdonia and the Ocean, Bangor boasts the “Best UK University Setting” (The Independent). It’s a small, safe, affordable location with excellent academics, easy rail connections to London, Liverpool, Manchester, and a quick ferry to Dublin. Bangor is a very green institution with a vibrant student body with a high satisfaction rate (1st in Wales, 7th in the UK).
- Coastal town situated near Snowdonia National Park
- Close to major cities: London (3 hrs), Manchester (1.5 hrs) and Liverpool (1.5 hrs)
- More than 100 clubs and societies – a vibrant university town
- Free English language support for international students throughout the year
- Dedicated team to handle international student concerns ranging from visa, accommodation, health, money matters, and employment
- Guaranteed accommodation for new international students
- Conveniently located within a 15 minute walk from the lecture halls and the city centre
- Student village comprising of sports facilities, laundry, café, bar, shops and 24 hour security
Founded in 1920, Swansea is a vibrant, research-led university at the forefront of academic and scientific discovery. Swansea is Wales’s second largest city with a population of approximately 250,000.
The campus is idyllically situated in 46 acres of rolling parkland, on the majestic three-mile sweep of Swansea Bay, enjoying a fantastic beachfront location and within easy reach of the bustling city. Swansea’s campus lifestyle fosters a welcoming, cosmopolitan community that offers something for everyone.
- Swansea won the UK’s first Best Student Experience award
- The University has strong links with multinational companies including Boeing, Ericsson, IBM, Rolls-Royce, Sony, Tata and Infosys.
- Scholarships are available for international students
- Swansea has exchange partnerships with 12 universities in Canada
2 Year LLB (Law)
MSc Conservation & Resource Management
MSc High Performance & Scientific Computing
The University of South Wales was formed in 2013 by the merger of the University of Glamorgan and the University of Wales, Newport. The University has over 30,000 students and 345 honours degree programs where students can benefit from the outstanding support, career skills, and clear progression pathways that the institution prides itself on.
They are pleased to offer training in state-of-the-art simulated environments, including a courtroom; a forensic scene-of-crime house; film, fashion and music studios; a stock trading floor; an internationally acclaimed clinical simulation centre for medical and nursing professionals; an aerospace centre with a real airliner and flight simulator; and sporting facilities used and endorsed by world champions.
The University of South Wales is proud to bring together leaders from biology, engineering, chemistry, and physics into a single academic team at the Sustainable Environment Research Centre. The Centre aims to meet the energy security and environmental challenges of the new millennium, and has established the university as one of the most forward-looking institutions in its field.
MSc Cyber Security
MA Documentary Photography
MSc International Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Queen’s University Belfast is one of the UK’s leading universities with a heritage dating back over 150 years. With more than 17,000 students from over 80 countries and 3,500 staff, it is a dynamic and diverse institution, a magnet for inward investment, a patron of the arts and a global player in areas ranging from cancer studies to sustainability, and from pharmaceuticals to creative writing.
Queen’s is at the forefront of globally leading research in key priority areas such as Green Chemistry, Secure Information Technologies, Food Security, Collaborative Research in the Humanities, Conflict Transformation, Health Sciences and Astrophysics.
The latest UK Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) revealed that all academic areas at Queen’s have research assessed as ‘world-leading’, and the University’s research strengths are reflected in the quality of our teaching.
Colleges Ontario has a unique agreement with the Irish Institutes which allows Ontario college students to complete honours degree programs in Ireland. Barclay Educational Services have a partnership with the Irish Institutes to aid Ontario college students through the process to Study in Ireland.
Choose From one of these world-class institutions:
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Blanchardstown
- Carlow Institute of Technology
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design, and Technology
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology Tallaght, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Waterford Institute of Technology
IÉSEG’s objectives are simple: ensure students become talented, dynamic and above all successful individuals, who will continue to make a difference across a diverse range of global business markets.
The School is historically renowned for its 5-year Grande Ecole Master in Management, a prestigious program that takes students from the beginning of their higher education studies through to a Master’s degree. The program, comprising a three-year Bachelor cycle and 2-year Master cycle (which can be taken independently) prepares students for the challenges of the business world: they acquire extensive knowledge throughout the five years and develop a diverse set of skills also via internships and international exchange programs.
They are proud to have created a multinational and multicultural setting which contributes greatly to the quality of education and research at IÉSEG. Currently, they have more than 2000 international students (100 nationalities) and more than 80% the permanent academic staff are from non-french backgrounds (from over 40 countries), so they can say IÉSEG is a truly international school within a French environment.
- 84% of IÉSEG’s permanent faculty is international, and the school has a network of more than 260 partner universities in 66 countries.
- All of the programs are taught in English and over 80% of our permanent faculty members are international
- The School currently has 4 800 students at its two campuses; the historic campus in Lille and at Paris at La Défense, Europe’s biggest business hub.
- IÉSEG School of Management is one of the top business schools in France, ranked 17th in the Financial Times global Master in Management ranking.
- It has been awarded the triple crown of international accreditations: EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA recognizing its high standards in management education.
- As a French Grande Ecole and member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles, IÉSEG is one of the most prestigious higher education institutions in the country.
IUBH is one of Germany’s leading private Universities of Applied Sciences. Our new agreement brings a list of great new opportunities for students we place overseas. IUBH has five campuses, including locations in the world class cities of Munich and Berlin. They’ve recently opened two other campuses in Ireland.
The programmes at IUBH are very focussed on management. At the bachelor level some of the offerings include Aviation Management, as well as Tourism, and Marketing Management. At the masters level, specializations include Transport & Logistics Management as well as a MBA in International Business.
All the courses at IUBH are taught in English. But there is also an opportunity for students to take Free German language courses. An added plus for students is that they have working rights during their studies as well as an 18 month stay back option after graduation.
The university is very focussed on student placement. There are two career days on campus where companies exclusively recruit at IUBH. In fact, 55% of the students have secured job offers before they even graduate.
Questions about any of our services or partner schools? Ready to apply? We can help!