Anglia Ruskin University is known for its many stellar art programs in areas such as Art and Design, Children’s Illustration and Fashion Design. The Cambridge School of Art offers a number of advantages in addition to providing a safe campus in an exciting city featuring a vibrant, creative student life: Below, please find some information about reasons to study there as well as a host of very useful tips for dedicated artists who are looking to put together that perfect portfolio. If you are interested in applying from Canada, please contact Barclay Educational Services at JSB@barclayedu.com Barclay is Anglia Ruskin’s recognized agent and as such there is no fee for our assistance.
Reasons to Study at Anglia Ruskin University’s Cambridge School of Art:
- Learn from the experts – professional, industry-connected practitioners, and leading academics
- Make connections – in the creative industries and explore options in other sectors
- Collaborate – join a lively, friendly and creative community at the heart of our university campus
- Get real professional experience – using industry-standard kit and completing live briefs, work experience, internships and other collaborative projects
- Benefit from a full university experience at ARU – get support and advice from study skills to well-being
- Graduate ready to succeed – with the portfolio, connections, experience and key skills needed for the jobs of the future
- Get noticed – showcase your talents at exhibitions and shows, and join our other award- and prize-winning students and graduates
- Develop a broad skillset – including employability and entrepreneurialism advice, and annual competitions
- Broaden your horizons – with modules from other subjects
Click the link below to see tips from some leading art experts and instructors at the school.