Do you have a strong interest in Business? Would you like to better understand what motivates customers and learn how to use this knowledge to develop effective business skills and formulate policy? This MSc in Behavioural Science for Management from the University of Stirling will help you to develop key skills and gain practical experience in Behavioural Science including:
- Core training in areas of psychological science most relevant to business and policy
- In-depth knowledge of the key concepts of behavioural economics
- How behavioural science can be applied to business and policy questions
- Sound understanding of growing areas such as experimental approaches to business and policy questions and strategies to enable behaviour change
- Detailed statistical and methodological training
- The design and analysis of surveys and survey data
About the Course
In addition to the excellent curriculum, students will benefit from the University of Stirling’s vibrant research community within the Behavioural Science Centre. They will have access to a regular programme of visiting speakers, leading academics, and policy and industry professionals. There’s also the opportunity work closely with course staff who have published in leading peer-reviewed outlets on topics which include forecasting, risk, selective attention and survey design.
The full-time MSc Behavioural Science for Management consists of two 15-week semesters of taught modules and a three-month dissertation period.
The University of Stirling is known for its excellence in teaching and welcomes students from more than 100 places around the globe. It offers a number of student amenities and activities on its beautiful 300 acre campus in Scotland. If you are interested in finding our more about this program or would like to apply from Canada please contact Barclay Educational Services. As a Canadian recognized agent of the The University of Stirling there is no charge for our services. The University pays our fee. Please email Jackie JSB@barclayedu.com