The International Health Care Management Master’s degree programme gives you excellent preparation for your career in the healthcare sector – an industry with great development potential and very good job prospects:
Here’s a look at what you will learn:
- You deal intensively with the complex processes of healthcare management.
- You deal with common state and private healthcare systems as well as with the planning, development and implementation of clinical processes.
- You identify the most important requirements in strategic management and learn how to implement them using the most important management tools.
- You deepen your knowledge of quality-management instruments such as audits, risk management, controlling and monitoring.
- You learn about the foundations of HR management – especially against the background of increasing staff shortages, e.g. in the healthcare sector.
IUBH is a well-respected private university in Germany with beautiful campuses in Berlin and Bad Honnef. The educational content of the programs at IUBH provide an excellent foundation for a later career in an international environment. Students are given an international perspective for both general management modules and subject-specific content. This ensures you have an advantage in your career.
Are you interested in finding out more about this program which will allow you to significantly increase your skills in the area of health management? Please contact Barclay Educational by emailing Jackie at JSB@Barclayedu.com (Please note: As a recognized Canadian agent of IUBH, there is no fee for students from Canada who get application help from our company. The University pays our fee. )