Are you a citizen of Canada, India, Japan, USA, Pakistan or China? (Hong Kong citizens are also eligible.) Do you have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university for an eligible course? (See list below) Then apply for a Saltire Scholarship to help fund your studies.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
Show that they have funds for the costs of living associated with studying in Scotland.
Not have previously studied for a full undergraduate degree in Scotland.
Not have previously received a Saltire Scholarship.
Meet the language requirements of the course.
Complete an application form and submit it by the closing date which is indicated for 2020.
- The course must be a postgraduate Masters level course in one of the following subject areas:
- Creative industries
- Healthcare and medical sciences
- Renewable and clean energy
- Courses must be full-time and delivered in Scotland. Online, distance learning or courses delivered at a Scottish university campus overseas are not eligible for the scholarship.
Skills and Experience
Applicants must demonstrate:
– An interest in studying in Scotland and/or at a specific Scottish university.
– The aspiration to work and study in a global context and take a position of leadership in their chosen career.
– A willingness and the necessary interpersonal and communication skills required to participate in the programme of activities that accompanies the scholarships. This includes social media, receptions and other events.
Find out about the excellent postgraduate programs being offered at our valued partner schools; University of Aberdeen, Edinburgh Napier University, Glasgow Caledonian University, Queen Margaret University, University of Strathclyde, University of Stirling. To apply from Canada, please contact Barclay Educational Services for information and assistance. Email Jackie at JSB@barclayedu.com